The incredible price of £595 includes everything from Saturday to Saturday apart from your flights, water and last evening meal in Marrakech. This is a great value package but it does not mean we have skimped on anything…Especially the food!
When you land at Marrakech airport you can exchange money at an official desk in the arrivals hall or use their ATM/cashpoint and you should not need any more than 500dh (£40) for the week. It is not possible to exchange money outside Morocco and you'll not get another chance to exchange money until you arrive back in Marrakech at the end of the week.
Included in the package is:
- Transfer to Imlil from Marrakech airport
- All accommodation.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday in the mountains
- All guiding (except in Marrakech)
- 24/7 support vehicle
- luggage transfer from gite to gite
- Return transfer to Marrakech at the end of the week
- Hotel in Marrakech
- Breakfast on the last day
- Transfer to Marrakech airport for your return flight
- Secure bike storage in Marrakech
- Additional transfer from Marrakech to Imlil (subsidised = £45)
- Bottled water (1.5ltrs = 10dh)
- Lunch and Dinner on the last day in Marrakech
- Hammah (steam room at the gites = 20dh)