Flying to Morocco really is very straight forward, but there are some things you might like to know before you fly. And remember, its part of your holiday so you should enjoy it!
- The airport to fly into is Marrakech, Menara. Airport code RAK
- Your passport MUST be valid for at least six months from the date of departure
- Different airlines have different policies on luggage, please check and adhere to the recommendation!
- Toiletries, including gels, shaving foam, toothpaste etc.' must be in containers of 100ml or less
- If you're checking on a bike, give yourself plenty of time!
- You do NOT need a visa to fly to Morocco
- The flight time from the UK is about 3.5 hours.
- We recommend printing off the terms and conditions for bike carriage/baggage allowances
We've never been let down!
In over 15 years of using airlines to transport both guests bikes as well as our own we have NEVER had a bike damaged by an airline or airline employee. On only one occasion has a bike failed to turn up at the same time as a guest (from Liverpool) but Ryan air sent the bike directly to us the next morning by taxi from the airport!
for more information on how to pack your bike to help prevent any damage in transit please see our 'how to pack your bike' page from the button below.
A selection of airlines to choose from.
A search in the internet may show more airlines and flight deals to choose from. However, here is a selection of airlines that fly into Marrakech on a regular basis.