We're still putting this together but..
If you're interested in doing this just give us a call or drop us an email and we'll pass more details to you. But as a basic idea and until we work out the finer details
- Toubkal is the highest mountain in North Africa and with a peak of 4167m.
- You can fly from out from Stanstead on a Friday and return on Monday for as little as £120
- Three nights accommodation, all food, transfers and water is included.
- Fly to Marrakech, we pick you up, transfer to Imlil and start from there the next morning after breakfast.
- The transfer time is approximately 90 minutes and we aim to do one transfer once we're all together. However, if your flight is a lot earlier than the rest of the group then an extra transfer is available at a cost of £80. This is the total cost and not per person, so if there is more than one of you then the cost can be split.
- If there is enough light when we get to Imlil you can build your bike and get your kit ready. However, this is usually done first thing in the morning as dinner and a team briefing awaits. If you are vegetarian please let us know before you arrive so you don't miss out on the first feast of your holiday!